The Contemporary Council brings together individuals interested in learning about and building a sense of community around international contemporary art, with an emphasis on Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Members have unique opportunities to view important private collections and meet curators, scholars, artists and other collectors. Membership dues directly support the Fowler’s contemporary art exhibitions and publications.
- Artist studio visits
- Curator-led tours of contemporary art exhibitions at the Fowler and other museums
- Special “behind the scenes” opportunities
- Private exhibition receptions
- Exclusive events that explore global art, food, theater, film, and dance
- Fowler publications from contemporary art exhibitions
- Invitations to in-person and online members-only events
- Access to the Membership Program Portal
- Priority seating at Fowler public programs
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- All the benefits of your museum membership
Membership is 100% tax-deductible
Membership Program Portal
This portal is designed for Fowler Members to access all virtual member-only programs at their leisure. We hope you will enjoy the programs, stay connected, learn, and feel inspired. Not a member? Join today!