The Museum's first interest-specific member group, the Fowler Textile Council (FTC) offers unique opportunities to explore the Museum's world-renowned textile collections.
Programs exclusively for Fowler Textile Council members include:
- Expert-led workshops on managing your personal collection
- Visits to private and public collections not open to the general public
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews and walkthroughs
- Lectures on the burgeoning role of textiles in today's art world
- The ever-popular Textile Roundtable Series
- Activities to support the Museum's textile acquisitions fund
- Special projects to assist Fowler Museum staff
Dues to join the Fowler Textile Council are $50/individual and $75/couple.
All dues are 100% tax deductible.
A basic Museum membership is a prerequisite for joining the Fowler Textile Council.
For more information about the Fowler Textile Council, please contact:
Phone: (310) 206-7005